When the MP287 is turned on, it will immediately appear on the LCD panel error E08 MP287. And when we do print command, then the monitor screen will show “The Ink Absorber is Almost Full”. Caption MP287 E08 error on the screen as follows:
- Turn on the Canon MP287, MP287 LCD then the panel will pop up error E08, and there is a description of “The Ink Absorber is Almost Full” on the screen of your monitor.
- Download Resetter MP287 at this link
- Canon MP287 printer must be in a state of SERVICE MODE. Do I read the next step.
- Canon MP287 Turn off the E08 error by pressing the power. Do not unplug the power cord.
- Press and Hold the button STOP / RESET followed by pressing the POWER button. So both buttons depressed position.
Any Kind of Canon Printer Problems Call Us
+1-855-517-2433 (Toll Free)